In this episode of the Integral Health Resources Podcast, I discuss my current perspective on Ken Wilber’s “Integral Theory” and the associated community, especially in light of the recent New York Times article on Marc Gafni, a known sexual predator who is unconscionably endorsed as a leader in the integral community.
– Brief description of the “Four Quadrant” model of Integral Theory
– “A Spiritual Leader Gains Stature, Trailed by a Troubled Past” – New York Times article on Marc Gafni
– Blog post by Judy Rogers, one of Marc Gafni’s victims
– Articles critical of Gafni, by William Harryman of Integral Options Cafe
– My blog post on Ken Wilber, “Has Ken Wilber jumped the shark?”